The Adult 55+ Club operates an active program for all those aged 55 and over. We offer a variety of opportunities to keep fit and take part in a variety of social, educational, and health related activities. Club members are welcome to drop in at the Gagetown & District Recreation Center for coffee, snacks, or just chat with friends. Through our programs, we foster community participation, personal growth, and general health and well-being. The GDRC have various recreational and leisure pursuits for adults and seniors such as puzzles, cards, darts, washer toss, ladder-ball, gardening, bocce ball, shuffle board, pool, horse-shoes, Zumba, and much more! Various groups will be in attendance each week including the Gagetown Special Care Home, Mill Cove Nursing Home, the Gagetown Senior’s Complex, as well as seniors within community (living independently).
- Tuesday mornings @ 9:30-11am (with the exception of Holidays, Summer, and Storm days)
- The LAST Tuesday of the month is BINGO
- The program will be held @ the Gagetown Community Recreation Centre (38 Mill Rd)
- Light snacks, coffee, and tea is provided to all participants at no charge
- FREE MEMBERSHIP for all participants
If you are interested in attending our program, please contact Alyssa @ 262-0291 or email email@example.com for more details. Come check out what we have to offer YOU!