GDRC Summer Camp (July 9 – August 24, 2018)
We’ve been busy planning another fun summer of GDRC Summer Camps in the Village of Gagetown and we are very excited to offer some exciting new themes, returning favorites and NEW THIS YEAR! Campers will enjoy lots of outdoor play, daily crafts, a variety of themed activities, guest speakers and visitors, as well as day trips including SWIMMING once a week!
All staff are trained in First Aid/CPR and we will conduct our own in-house Day Camp training/orientation as well. We can’t wait to see our returning campers and we also hope to see some new faces this year. Rest up and get ready for another unforgettable summer!
Monday to Friday from 10:00am–4:00pm (pick-up between 3:30-4pm)
Gagetown Community Recreation Centre
- Fees: $280/child per Full Camp (7 weeks) or $250/child per Full Camp @ Early Bird Discount (pay before June 8th, 2018);
- Weekly rate: $40/week;
- Sibling Discounts available;
- Arrival no earlier than 9:50am;
- Departure between 3:30-4pm, no later.
- May 7 – 11th (Village Residents Only) 12-6:00 pm at the Gagetown Community Recreation Centre
- May 14 – 18th (Outside Village Limits) 12-6:00 pm at the Gagetown Community Recreation Centre
- After May 18th Open Registration is available daily from 8:30 am – 6:30 pm at the Gagetown Community Recreation Centre
There are also special guests, sport clubs and local organizations such as: Softball New Brunswick, Nature NB, Falls Brooke Centre, Zap Magic, World’s UNBound, Zumba, Dave Durepos, FDSA, Loyalist Rugby Club, Oromocto Ringette, Ducks Unlimited, Scott’s Nursery, Loyalists Cricket Club, Martial Arts, Science East, Recycle NB, and so much more who volunteer their time and expertise to visit the our fantastic weekly CAMPS. For more information, please contact Recreation Program Director at (506)262-0291 or email email@example.com!