What is Yoga Flow?
Yoga Flow is a safe and slower-moving class designed for seniors and people of all ages with physical challenges. We work gently to increase range of motion in shoulders, back, hips and legs, to develop better balance, core awareness and breath awareness. The aim is to deliver a practical, user-friendly style that is accessible, understandable and doable by individuals at any level of fitness.
Meet your Yoga Movement Instructor!
My name is Bronwyn and I completed my “200 hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Amy Murphy in Dieppe! My Yoga classes are open to everyone, regardless of their ability or experience. I focus on strength, balance, flexibility and body awareness rather than religion and spirituality. I believe practising Yoga is an individual experience and my greatest hope is for students to take what they need and feel a sense of peace when they leave. My personal happiness is directly proportional to my Yoga practise, “more Yoga, more happiness”.
- 1x per week (Fridays) @ 1-2pm;
- October 19th – May 10th (with the exception of storm days, PD days, cancellations, special events, etc.);
- @ the Gagetown School Gymnasium;
- GDRC Membership PLUS additional fee ($10/session or $45/loyalty card);
- No equipment or experience needed!