What is Yoga Movement?
Yoga Movement is designed to improve the health, performance and mental acuity of athletes or individuals interested in improving their level of fitness. Yoga Movement blends balance, strength, flexibility and power in a fitness format. The aim to deliver a practical, user-friendly style that is accessible, understandable and doable by individuals at any level of fitness.
Meet your Yoga Movement Instructor!
My name is Bronwyn and I completed my “200 hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Amy Murphy in Dieppe! My Yoga classes are open to everyone, regardless of their ability or experience. I focus on strength, balance, flexibility and body awareness rather than religion and spirituality. I believe practising Yoga is an individual experience and my greatest hope is for students to take what they need and feel a sense of peace when they leave. My personal happiness is directly proportional to my Yoga practise, “more Yoga, more happiness”.
- 1x per week (Mondays) @ 6:30-7:30pm;
- Ongoing (with the exception of storm days, PD Days, Holidays, etc.);
- Oct – June @ the Gagetown School & June – Sept @ the Gagetown Community Recreation Centre;
- GDRC Membership PLUS additional fee ($10/session or $45/loyalty card);
- No equipment or experience needed!